Mai-Wel has recently announced the appointment of the Support Transition and Referral Team (STaRT). The role of STaRT is to effectively and efficiently respond to participant requirements in a changing environment. The team oversee the intake and support allocation process for Mai-Wel and are the first point of contact for new participants.
STaRT focuses on delivering a person centred approach when connecting participants to support options available through Mai-Wel’s business units. Each STaRT member represents a different Work Unit at Mai-Wel;
The STaRT Facilitators are here to provide a smooth transition for each participant to their respective service or activity. Executive Manager, Lucy Crawford, is leading Mai-Wel’s transition to the NDIS and our engagement with the NDIA.
If you have any questions or concerns about the NDIS transition, phone STaRT Coordinator, James Brummell, on 4932 8599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mai-Wel’s STaRT Members include:
- James Brummell - STaRT Coordinator
- Scott Owen - STaRT Facilitator & Team Leader, Leisure Links
- Naomi Fuller - STaRT Facilitator & Supported Employee Services Officer
- Catherine Crowley - STaRT Facilitator & School Transition Facilitator
- Amanda Parsons - STaRT Facilitator & Urban Living Program Support Worker
Pictured (L-R): Naomi Fuller, Scott Owen, James Brummell, Amanda Parsons and Catherine Crowley.