Providing opportunities and increasing your independence!
The Mai-Wel Group provides training and support in a variety of areas relating to personal and professional development. We are committed to helping you reach your full potential. Whatever your work-life goals, we will help!
Mai-Wel's Working Life offers;
- Disability Employment Services - for people with a disability who want to work in the open labour market.
- Supported Employment - for people with a disability who want to work in one of Mai-Wel's ADEs.
- Step Up - for people with a disability with NDIS funding.
- Get Started - for Year 10/11/12 students with a disability who are transitioning from school to working life.
- Transition to Work - for young people aged 15 - 21, living in Maitland, Cessnock or Kurri and who aren't currently working or studying.