Disability Employment Services
Let us help you reach your employment goals.
At Mai-Wel LabourForce Solutions (MWLFS) we don't just provide a recruitment service... we help you to obtain and retain valued employment in your local community.
Nothing makes us happier than seeing our jobseekers succeed. Our jobseeker success stories highlight our commitment to finding jobs and changing lives.
- Chris takes the wheel
- Independent work a dream come true for Leigh
- A job well matched for Ben
- A caring career for Mikayla in childcare
Your journey towards employment begins with a one-to-one meeting with a MWLFS Employment Consultant. Our specialised Employment Consultants work with jobseekers to identify strengths, abilities and vocational goals.
Key support services Include:
- Assessment and Referral
- Vocational Capacity Building activities including work experience, job sampling, travel training, communication skills
- Vocational Guidance and Counselling
- Assist with locating Vocational Education and Training
- Confidence, motivation and personal presentation workshops
- Job seeking and Interview Skills
Job Search and Placement Services
Our priority at MWLFS is to support you to find work; work that is meaningful to you and work that you will want to stay in long term. Our job search and placement services provide you with the support and resources required to achieve success.
Post Placement Support Services
MWLFS staff provide indefinite ongoing maintenance support to ensure that the placement continues to work well for both the client and the employer. MWLFS staff are available to provide additional training and in-service new supervisors or co-workers as required
Contact one of our Representatives today!
Below: just some of the dedicated Mai-Wel LabourForce Solutions (MWLFS) team.